Meet Patrick Winchell
Patrick Winchell consistently performs at an exceptional level whether with clients or navigating the latest changes in the mortgage market. As a wellestablished, credentialed loan officer, Patrick is extremely thorough, very organized, and dedicated to making the home purchase or refinance process positive and seamless experience. In addition to conventional, jumbo, FHA, and VA loans, he helps clients with reverse mortgages and renovation loans too. He communicates clearly and helps clients understand all mortgage options and choose the most suitable.
Mortgage Executive Magazine selected Patrick Winchell as one of the top 1 percent of Mortgage Originators in America for 2015, a testimony to his goal of the finest quality work with excellent communication. Patrick also qualified as a Top Producer of the Northern Nevada Mortgage Bankers Association, an honor that only the top ten of all loan officers receive. His degree in economics from California State University, more than seventeen years experience in mortgage banking, and his incredible New American Funding team mean that his clients receive curated wisdom, low rates, and exceptional customer service.
A native Nevadan and current resident of Reno with his wife and five children, Patrick would love to be part of your home purchase or refinance. Whatever your plans, make sure to talk with Patrick before making a decision. For more information on mortgages and home loans, contact Patrick now.
- Home purchase loans
- Home refinance loans
- Cash out home loans
- Jumbo home loans
- USDA/NV rural housing loans
- Reverse mortgage loans
- Renovation home loans
Patrick’s Points of Distinction
- Top 1% Mortgage Originators in America for 2015, as published in Mortgage Executive Magazine
- More than 17 years experience in the mortgage loan industry
- Happy to be with New American Funding, with a focus on closing on time and offering customers very competitive rates and fees
- Complete understanding of the current mortgage market and process
- Goes above and beyond for his clients
- Economics, California State University, Chico, 1995