New American Funding, a national mortgage banker, has been named a winner in nine categories for the 15th annual Stevie American Business Awards?, which is the premier business awards program in the U.S. The California-based lender was recognized with two gold, two silver, and five bronze Stevie ® Awards and was one of the leading winners of the 2017 business award season.
You can see this year’s winners by visiting: http://stevieawards.com/aba/stevie-award-winners-2017-abas
The Stevie’s judging committee received more than 3,600 nominations from various-sized organizations across the country. The panel gave New American Funding favorable feedback with judges remarking, “Impressive growth as indicated by quantifiable data. The servicing profile is certainly impressive.” The committee selected New American Funding a winner in the following areas:
- Rick Arvielo, Co-Founder and CEO – Executive of the Year – Financial Services
- Patty Arvielo, Co-Founder and President – Woman of the Year – Consumer Service Industries
- New American Funding – Company of the Year – Financial Services
- New American Funding – Minority-Owned Business of the Year
- New American Funding – Fastest-Growing Company of the Year
- New American Funding’s Marketing Department – Marketing Department of the Year
- Jennette Landrum, Executive VP of Marketing – Marketing Executive of the Year
- New American Funding Marketing in Action, Marketing Department Video – Corporate Overview
- Get Mortgage Fit, Marketing Campaign of the Year – Financial Products & Services
“The Stevies are such a highly sought-after award that it’s a tremendous honor to be recognized across the spectrum, from our leadership to our growth,” said COO Christy Bunce. “We couldn’t be more thrilled!”
This is the second consecutive year New American Funding has been a multiple-award winner; the company claimed eight ABAs in 2016, which resulted in a Grand Stevie Award.
Stevie trophies will be presented during an awards ceremony in New York City on June 20.