Choose the Right Home Loan Expert
With many years of experience in the mortgage banking industry, and extensive practice in originating home loans for both purchase and refinance, I am a firm believer in excellent customer service and offering the most competitive pricing.Through working with New American Funding, a Direct Lender, I have continued to be one of the most knowledgeable Loan Officers in Washington.
When working with myself and New American Funding you’ll receive:
Please give me a call today for answers to any of your home financing questions. I would be more than happy to offer my professional advice.
- Expert advice and support in making your home financing decisions
- A full spectrum of loan products from which to choose
- Consistent communication and follow up throughout the loan process from myself and New American Funding’s in-house operations team
- The fastest turn times in the industry
Here is a quick list of the documents needed for review and preapproval.
- Most recent 30 days of paystubs
- Most recent 2 months of bank statements (all pages, even if blank)
- Most recent quarter’s asset account statement (401k, Stocks, IRA, etc.)
- 2018 and 2017 W2/1099s
- 2018 and 2017 Personal and Business (if applicable) tax returns with all schedules.
- Copy of Photo ID and SS Card
- (For Refinances) Copy of your current mortgage statement and insurance declaration pages for all properties owned
Aquí hay una lista de los documentos necesarios para la revisión y pre-aprobación.
- Los últimos 30 días de talones de pago
- Los 2 últimos meses de estados de cuenta bancarios (con todas las páginas).
- Estado de cuenta de activos (401 k, Stocks, IRA, etc.)
- 2018 y 2017 W2s/1099s
- 2018 y 2017 Impuestos Personal y del Negocio (si corresponde) con todos páginas.
- Copia de identificación y tarjeta de la Seguridad Social.
- Copia de estado hipotecario y Declaraciones de seguros de cada propiedad.
NMLS: Consumer Access